Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week Ten

This week, I will be completing and finalizing data analysis (for our on-site experiment) and data calculations (for our off-site experiment).


For our on-site experiment, I am analyzing results from our behavioral studies of stress levels. Specifically, I am trying to determine if there is a correlation between the behavioral aspect of stress and preferred ambient temperature and the physiological response of excretion and shivering. I am conducting statistical tests to see if there is a significance in our results comparing the shivering response. 

From our retrospective clinical study, I am continuing to calculate wet bulb globe temperatures. This study has been in process for about a year. I joined the study in about fall of 2015. However, we have had setbacks, which I have mentioned in previous blog posts, such as calculating wet bulb temperature instead and having inaccurate or missing GPS coordinates. Therefore, I do not expect to finish by the official conclusion of my Senior Research Project. I will continue with the study beyond my official Senior Research Project timeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment